TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Terms and Conditions are a set of rules and guidelines which users must agree to in order to use our website. This will act as a legal contract between us (the website) and you (the user).
- All participants need to follow the KL100 spirit.
- The KL100 spirit is subjective.
- The KL100 spirit is decided internally.
- The KL100 spirit does not follow a set of specific guidelines or rules, however it is essential that all participants of our choosing follow and fit into the subject categories put forward by KL100 – as intended – and be able to contribute in terms of either quality, attractiveness or social standing to the development of KL100.
- If we feel that participants fail to follow the essential KL100 spirit, then we reserve ourselves the right not to accept such given participants.
- The website www.kl100.com.my ("the Website") is operated by KL100 (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
- These are the Website terms and conditions of use ("Terms"), which apply to your use of the Website. By accessing the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not access or use the Website.
- In order to use some parts of the Website, you may need to create an account ("Member Account"). You can create a Member Account on the Website using your email address. If you amend details about yourself within your Member Account this data will be retained as the master copy of your data and if you choose to deactivate your Member Account all your data will be deleted by us.
- You must never use another Website Member’s account without obtaining their prior consent. You must provide full and accurate information, including your real name, when you create your Member Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Member Account, and so we suggest that you keep your Member Account password secure. You must notify us immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your Member Account.
USING THE WEBSITE
- Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. You are not obliged to provide KL100 with any optional information requested.
- You agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorized to use, or create a false identity or origin or e-mail address or try to mislead us or others as to identity or origin of any communications or to provide inaccurate or unreliable contact details;
- modify, access or make available data stored on a computer or device which you have accessed through our network, when either: (i) the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this; or (ii) the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg. names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything which might impair its functionality;
- use the Website in any way to send unsolicited (commercial or otherwise) e-mails or any material for marketing or publicity purposes, or any similar abuse of either;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, defamatory offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful software;
- falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file made available via the Website; and/or
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, through whatever means, to the Website.
- We allow the submission to the Website of videos and/or other communications or materials (including reviews) by users of the Website.
- User Submissions must comply at all times with these Terms and with any separate terms and conditions relating to such User Submissions that we may publish on the Website from time to time.
- By submitting any User Submissions to the Website you hereby grant to KL100:
- royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, non-exclusive license and right to use, reproduce, share, copy, modify, publish, edit, translate, reformat, host, aggregate, distribute, perform, and display the User Submission alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees; and
- each user of the Website, an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, license to access the User Submissions through the Website.
- By submitting User Submissions to the Website you warrant, represent and undertake to us that you have full
power and authority to grant the rights and licenses relating to the User Submissions set out in this
Agreement and the User Submissions you submit:
- do not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright and/or trademarks), other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- do not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- are not defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing or simply anti-competitive in nature;
- KL100 reserves the right to refuse, delete, cancel and not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. We do not permit copyright infringing activities or any infringement of any other intellectual property rights on the Website. We reserve the right to remove the User Submissions without notice for any reason in our absolute discretion, including, without limitation, breach of the User Submission conditions and/or breach of any intellectual property rights.
- If you believe any of the User Submissions on the Website are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable or infringe any intellectual property rights please contact us at email@example.com.
- You acknowledge that when using the Website, you may be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us with respect thereto.
- If you choose to submit a review it must be your description of the experience you had with friends, family or on your own. We encourage reviews that are informative, entertaining and helpful for others and an explanation of what you enjoyed or didn’t.
- By submitting a review to the Website you hereby confirm that the review is based on your own experience and is your genuine opinion, that you have no personal or business relationship with what you are reviewing, have not been offered any incentive or payment to write your review and have no personal grievances to air.
- You acknowledge and agree that you understand that KL100 has a zero-tolerance policy on fake reviews.
- We encourage you to share your opinion about the features we’ve written or a review that has been written by us or by one of our users. We like comments that are your view of another’s opinion and are constructive – be that agreeing or disagreeing.
- KL100 users like you rely on both our reviews and other users’ reviews when looking for inspiration and how
to get the best out of the city. As a guide, helpful reviews and comments should be:
- User-friendly: contain no profanities, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language or other content that is not appropriate for other users;
- Unique and independent: you should write one review about a first-hand experience on any given event, restaurant or attraction;
- Original: contain no substantially quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) websites, e-mail correspondence, other reviews, etc.
- Non-commercial: contain no promotional material of any kind, including self-promotional URLs. We reserve the right to reject any URL, e-mail address or phone number for any reason and reserve the right to delete any section containing promotional material from reviews;
- Submitted by persons over the age of 18;
- Submitted with a valid e-mail address; and
- Submitted with no HTML tags and no excessive ALL CAPS, slang or typographic symbols.
- KL100 also allows the management or representatives of events, venues, restaurants or attractions to do submissions.
WHAT WE CAN DO
We can at any time:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Terms. Your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the Website; and/or
- Monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
- The Website is controlled and offered by us from Malaysia.
- Third party links (including advertisements) do not imply that we endorse, are affiliated or associated with any linked website, or are legally authorized to use any intellectual property accessible through such links.
- Through the Website you have the opportunity to acquire tickets, packages, goods, products and services, make bookings for venues and events and obtain other benefits and enter into commercial transactions ("e-commerce transactions"). It is important to note that where you enter into e-commerce transactions with Transactional Partners you will be required to enter into separate terms and conditions in respect of such transaction directly with Transactional Partners. In the event that you enter into e-commerce transactions with KL100 then the terms and conditions relating to such transactions are subject to KL100’s e-commerce terms and conditions.
- KL100 cannot be held responsible for any transaction that you enter into with a Transactional Partner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk.
- The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis for your information and personal use only without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- Unless specified in separate terms and conditions related to a particular product or service, we make no warranty that the Website or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server which makes it available or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website.
- KL100 shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance of the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, or otherwise, without limitation, even if KL100 has been advised of the possibility of damage.
- If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website, or with any of the Terms, your sole remedy, except as specifically provided in these Terms, is to stop using the Website.
- Notwithstanding anything in the Terms KL100 does not disclaim liability for death or injury caused by its own negligence.
- KL100 reserves the right to remove any information or material on the Website without warning, and without prejudice to any other accrued rights, and/or make available such information or material when required to do so by law or when requested to do so by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organizations.
- You undertake to KL100 that you will not use the Website for any purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms or is otherwise unlawful.
- You agree to indemnify KL100, its officers, employees, and licensors in respect of any loss that it or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of this undertaking.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website, and all the information and graphic representations or images on it ("Content") are owned by, or licensed to, KL100. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Content are the sole and exclusive property of KL100 or its licensors.
- You may view the Website on your computer screen and print its contents on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content.
- Without our written consent, you may not use, transfer, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, the Website or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing its content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
- You warrant that it is legal for you to view this Website in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content.
VIRUS PROTECTION AND COMPATIBILITY
- While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, KL100 cannot guarantee that the Website is virus-free and secure.
- KL100 shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. KL100 does not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
KL100 may restrict your access to the Website, refuse to correspond with you, and/or remove your details from the relevant database without prejudice to any other accrued rights, without prior notice to you where:
- There is a regulatory or statutory change limiting the ability to provide access to the Website;
- There is any event beyond the reasonable control of KL100 preventing KL100 from providing access to the Website (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures); or
- KL100 considers in its sole discretion that you are abusing the Website or are otherwise acting in breach of these Terms.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Website is directed solely at those who access this Website from Malaysia. Those who choose to access the Website from locations outside of Malaysia are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable, in accordance with clause 12.4.
- A failure or delay by KL100 in enforcing compliance with these Terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms.
- If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and KL100 as to your use of the Website and shall supersede any prior agreement or representation in respect thereof.
- The express provisions of these Terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any and all notices to be given by either one of us to the other pursuant to or in connection with these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given when forwarded by e-mail or facsimile transmission in each case addressed to you at the e-mail address or facsimile number you have given us or to us at the e-mail address or facsimile number displayed on the Website.
- Malaysian law governs these Terms. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
- KL100 (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is committed to protecting your privacy.
- As a customer or a visitor to the kl100.com.my, including any mobile application and any social media platform (altogether, the "Website") we, and the companies that work on our behalf, collect information on you. This includes your personal information and information we may legally acquire.
- We also collect information on your use of our Website, including any forums you visit and how you arrived at our Website in the first place by using cookies or other tracking technologies.
- Some other companies also collect certain information on you when you use our Website, such as social networking sites or web analytic companies.
- We will only keep information about you for as long as we need to, and we make sure that any companies that process your information on our behalf do the same.
- We comply with the principles set out in the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 as well as the Personal Data Protection Standards 2015, which came into force on 23 of December 2015 and the latest Personal Data Protection Regulations 2016 (Compounding of Offences).
Notice of collection of data
- Please also note that where Kl100 makes available chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups any personal information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any information on them.
Marketing and commercial use
- When you gave us your information, you will have been offered the opportunity to sign up to our marketing communications.
- You can subscribe to or unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time. All marketing emails will contain a link to opt out of further communications from the Website. If you make a purchase via the Website the assumption may be made that you will be interested in similar products and you may receive emails with information about these products. For the avoidance of doubt you cannot opt out of service emails.
- We will only share information under the following circumstances:
- With our own company group for marketing purposes and services provided.
- With government, law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies when we consider the disclosure to be fair, reasonable and legal.
- We take the security of your information very seriously, and have controls and processes to minimize the risk of a data breach occurring, though you must take responsibility when visiting other websites, even if following a link to them from our website.
- In the event that a breach does occur, we will take appropriate steps to notify you if you are, or could be, affected and will make all efforts to minimize the impact.
- What personal information is being collected?
- This is information that can identify you. For example, your:
- Name and address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment card information.
- If you are merely visiting the public areas of the Website, we do not collect any personal information about you; however, we may automatically collect information about your visits, such as browsing patterns. Information collected in this way does not reveal your contact details or any type of personal information. This information is only used in aggregate form to analyze, manage and develop the Website and is not linked to any individual.
- This is information that can identify you. For example, your:
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information from information supplied by you. Including the details provided by you:
- If you choose to fill out any reader surveys, enter a competition, apply for an offer or make a purchase from our online shop, you will be asked to supply some information about yourself, including your name, address, phone number and email address;
- On registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to the Website and other sites accessible from it. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used;
- In connection with information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms;
- When you click on advertisements to measure interest and inform advertisers as to how many users have seen or clicked on their ads; and
- Information obtained from your social networking profile, if you log-in via a social networking site.
- KL100 also uses demographic and preference information to allow advertising banners on the Website to be targeted, in the aggregate, to the users for whom they are most pertinent.
- If we purchase information on you from another company, such as marketing lists, we promise to take all the necessary checks to make sure your information was collected legally.
- Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. "Cookies" are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
- Non-registered visitors of the site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile. In addition, any visitor who has clicked on a Website advertisement on another site that links to the Website will be sent anonymous cookies that will allow us to analyze advertising effectiveness and manage our relationship with affiliate sites.
- Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our web site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to shop online at any of our stores or access any areas reserved for registered users. Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. However, some interactive features of the Website may not work if cookies are disabled.
Why is personal information being collected?
- We collect personal information for a number of reasons. It helps us tailor and personalize your experience of using the Website and enables us to send you relevant information about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request unless you give us permission to use
it in another manner, for example:
- to add you to one of our mailing lists;
- to communicate with you;
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to personalize our service to you; and
- to send you offers and news about KL100 products and services. Your information may be passed to and used by all KL100 licensees and affiliates.
- KL100 collects aggregate user information to sell sponsorships on the Website to advertisers and to monitor customer traffic patterns such as the number of users to the Website, the pages visited and the length of visit which enables us to improve the service we provide.
- From time to time we may enter into a commercial arrangement with another company that is not owned by us to provide additional features. KL100 may also, from time to time, use third party suppliers to provide part of our service to you. Any personal information that you provide when signing up on a co-branded page may be shared with our third party partner to better service you.
- We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes and aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- We may also use information for remarketing, retargeting or profiling purposes including via third parties (such as social networking websites) and we will always ask your consent prior to doing so.
- The Website cooperates with all law-enforcement enquiries and reserves the right to disclose personally identifying or aggregate information to detect and prevent fraud and in connection with any legal demand for such information.
- If you choose to post messages, reviews, comments or other content on the Website we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
How do we keep personal information secure?
- We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the Website’s control. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- We use appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security measures to try to prevent that personal information from being accessed by unauthorized persons and to ensure that you may input personal information safely. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Only aggregate statistics about the number of users and their traffic patterns will be given to advertisers.
- Individual user details will not be passed on without prior consent. If the Website ever requests that you volunteer additional information, such as financial data or age (in an online survey, for example) your response will always be voluntary and this data will only be used as an aggregate of data in conjunction with users of the Website as a whole.
- Despite these efforts, the Website cannot guarantee that a hacker will not obtain access to communications between users and the Website. We will do our very best to avoid a breach but sometimes these events are unavoidable. Our promise to you is that if they do happen, we will ensure that the impact on you is as minimal as it can be.
- If we discover that the security of your personal information has been breached and it could adversely affect you – and we have the means to let you know – we will do so as quickly as possible. If we can, we will tell you how the breach occurred, its nature, the steps we have taken to rectify its adverse effects and the steps you can take.
"The Vault" observes a "MEMBERSHIP BY REFERRAL" policy in order to build a private and trusted community, with a shared passion for the good life. All Members have been invited or approved by KL100 in order to maintain high quality standards within the community. We will expel members who don’t adhere to our values or who jeopardize our welcoming with our KL100 Partners.
The offers made in "The Vault" are not promoted anywhere else and are primarily exclusively to KL100 Members ONLY.
Please read the below Membership Rules carefully before purchasing a Membership to KL100 "The Vault". By purchasing a Membership to KL100 "The Vault" you are entering into a contract and agreeing to be bound by these Rules. KL100 reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time and will display the amended terms and conditions on https://kl100.com.my/terms-and-conditions/ ("the Website"). You will be bound by the Rules that appear on the Website at the time of your purchase. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with our general Terms and Conditions which are also applicable to you and are available at https://kl100.com.my/terms-and-conditions/
KL100 "The Vault" is an exclusive Membership offered by KL100 (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd a company registered in Malaysia. The Membership provides great deals in an upper market segment. Non-Members can contact KL100 "The Vault" at firstname.lastname@example.org while for active Members a separate and exclusive contact to "The Vault" is provided.
About KL100 "The Vault"
KL100 consists of a 12-month digital membership for an annual fee of RM200.00. It offers benefits and discounts available in Malaysia and in some cases absolutely unique offers which cannot be found anywhere else. All our prices include GST. Offers, benefits and discounts are provided by participating restaurants, hotels, venues and event organizers ("KL100 Partners and/or Advertisers") and are available solely from the Website.
Our Contract With You
We will have accepted your order for Membership to KL100 "The Vault", when you receive a payment confirmation email from us, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Since this Membership is by way of referral only, payment can be declined and you will be notified accordingly.
Membership is intended for use in Malaysia primarily and we suggest you bear this in mind before making an order since the nature of some offers might only apply to Malaysia.
Membership to KL100 "The Vault" is only available to adults 18 years old or over.
Term and Renewal
Your Membership to KL100 "The Vault" is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and will expire automatically at the end of the 12-month period. The expiry date will be displayed in the e-mail you receive and your digital membership ID in your account details when logged into www.kl100.com.my. You will receive a series of renewal reminders at one week intervals via e-mail communication from KL100 within a month of the expiry date advising you how to renew your membership to KL100 "The Vault". You are responsible for the information you provide to us and you should inform KL100 of any change in your personal information by e-mail.
Availability and delivery
If you order a digital membership:
Your digital membership will be available for immediate use through the e-mail that you receive. Our email will include an activation code and you will need this activation code every time you access "The Vault". This activation code could also be a ‘password’ of your own making. In addition to the above requirements you might also need to provide us with a valid postal address to receive some physical purchases made on the website.
Price and payment
The price of membership to KL100 "The Vault" is RM200.00 for an annual digital membership. The price is quoted on the Website and is subject to change from time to time. Any price changes by us will not affect orders which we have already sent confirmed. Payment can be made with all major debit and credit cards or other methods we may agree to. As detailed on the Website there are no additional card charges payable and all prices include GST.
Third Party Payment Processing
KL100 uses the services of third-party payment modules – these could be either Paypal or others – in order to process payments securely and limit fraud in connection with credit card transactions or other payment methods through its tokenization solution. When purchasing a Membership to KL100 "The Vault", you will be required to disclose personal payment information (e.g. credit card number, address, expiration date, etc.) to any of the payment modules in use and KL100 will not collect, process, keep or store your personal payment information on the Website. For a summary of the collection and use of payment information collected by any of the payment modules in use, KL100 recommends you read their Privacy Policies. KL100 shall not be liable for any actions or omissions of any of the payment modules.
If you use your membership to KL100 "The Vault" to obtain a membership benefit you will lose your rights to cancel your membership. Otherwise, you have 14 days from placing your order for membership to KL100 "The Vault" to cancel your membership contract with us. Cancellation requests should be sent directly to email@example.com you may use the Model Cancellation Form found below. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. If you cancel your membership to KL100 "The Vault" we will reimburse to you, your payment for the membership to KL100 "The Vault" only. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract unless we are delayed by circumstances beyond our control. Please be aware that you might incur some fees i.e. banking charges, transfer charges, or else, because of the reimbursement.
Model Cancellation Form:
To KL100 (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*].
Name of consumer(s),
Members ID number(s),
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate.
Membership Benefits with KL100 "The Vault"
Restaurants and venues
Participating KL100 Partner restaurants, bars, nightclubs, cafes, hotels, brands and shops will offer a variety of discounts uniquely made available to KL100 "The Vault" members – and there is no limit on the number of times members of KL100 "The Vault" can redeem benefits with participating establishments. In some case, these discounts will apply to everyone in your group, although the participating restaurant may impose a limit, and in some case the offers will only be one off offer nowhere else to be found but exclusively in "The Vault" by KL100. Please check the terms and conditions of the offer you are interested in on our Website, which will confirm these details. Also in some cases, certain days may be excluded from the offer such as bank holidays and Christmas Day. Again, please check the terms and conditions of the offer you are interested in on the KL100 website for further details. Some participating KL100 partners may require you to pre-book and therefore you should state at the time of booking that you intend to use your KL100 membership benefit. KL100 shall use all reasonable efforts to keep the KL100 website updated with details of participating establishments, but will not be held responsible for any errors as may appear on the terms of participating restaurants on the website from time to time.
Free and discounted invitations and discounted tickets to events from KL100 event partners are promoted to members via e-mail newsletters, social media and via the member’s hub at www.kl100.com.my. Tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis and members do need to enter their membership ID in order to buy anything on offer. In some instances, free events are overbooked to allow for ‘no-shows’ and therefore holding a ticket does not guarantee access to an event – so be on time to avoid difficulties. KL100 and event partners also reserve the right to cancel a ticket or event or refuse access to an event if the behavior of the member would affect other patrons’ (for example due to disorderly behavior) enjoyment of the event. Members of KL100 should only reserve tickets if they can attend events. If a member can no longer attend they should email Kl100 "The Vault" as a matter of courtesy to other members. Event tickets can in some cases be transferable, but cannot be exchanged for cash.
Offers advertised on the KL100 website are in most cases not available in conjunction with any other offers the participating KL100 partner may be running – but unique to KL100 "The Vault".
Your membership to KL100 "The Vault" is strictly non-transferable so cannot be used by either friends or family members. Any attempted misuse of KL100 "The Vault" will result in cancellation of the digital membership and/or digital and physical membership. KL100 will use reasonable endeavors to ensure ‘The Vault" is kept up to date to show a full portfolio of discounts and benefits available. KL100 Partners may however, be entitled to withdraw their offers, or change the terms and conditions of their offers after you have subscribed. KL100 shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in the KL100 Partner terms and conditions.
Our liability to you if we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, is limited to the annual membership fee paid by you for KL100 "The Vault". KL100 will not be responsible for any indirect losses, consequential, exemplary, special or punitive damages, lost opportunities, loss of profits, anticipated profits, actual or anticipated savings even if KL100 has been advised of the possibility of such damages. We do not limit our liability at law for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited. We do not accept liability for unsatisfactory experiences or any failure by our Partners to deliver expected services and quality. Any complaints should in the first instance be taken up directly with the relevant KL100 Partners and thereafter KL100 will endeavor to investigate any unresolved problems.
You agree to hold us harmless against all losses, liabilities, claims or demands arising out of any breaches of the representation and warranties and assurances. We reserve the right to vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof. We do not accept any liability in the event that a KL100 Partner withdraws from "The Vault" scheme or changes its terms and conditions of availability after you have become a member.
Information supplied by KL100 Partners is believed to be correct at the time of uploading on the Website and we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or discrepancies contained within such information. KL100 shall not be responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
KL100 shall be entitled to assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement provided your rights are not adversely affected. No third party or person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have any rights against KL100 and neither you or we intend any third party to be able to enforce any of these terms pursuant to Malaysian contract law and the Contracts Act 1950. Our contract with you is governed by the Laws of Malaysia.
Use of Personal Data and Data Protection
Questions and Complaints
All questions and any complaints should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to respond to your correspondence within 3 working days.