TINinspiration IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE INSPIRED TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
WHY – We all need something or someone to look up to. Some hardship in our lives, it’s how we develop our character.
HOW – We find inspiration by listening to other people.
WHAT – 1. Talks from two fantastic inspirational people!!
2. After the talks THERE WILL BE MUSIC!!
Come and meet other awesome people and connect.
1. Aaron Goh (Martial Arts fighter)
I BROKE MY NECK AND THEN WON GOLD IN BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU
Aaron was a champion Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighter before he broke his neck in an accident. He was told that he would never do the sport again. His life fell into disarray and he almost didn’t recover. Two years later he became the Malaysian champion for Jiu Jitsu, and he built the country’s largest Martial Arts Gym. Come and here his inspirational story.
2. Mei Mei (travel blogger)
IN MY FAMILY WOMEN DON’T TRAVEL
Mei grew up in a family where she was told she couldn’t travel or live the life that she wanted. She was hemmed in by her parents’ expectations. Determined to live the life that she wanted she set off solo travelling across the world. She was then disowned by her parents. It took many years to repair the relationship. Come and hear her story and become inspired.
1. WHERE – Pisco Bar (Upstairs)
2. WHEN – 22nd of September 2019 at 20:00 – 22:00
3. WHO – Anyone who needs some inspiration in their life.
4. PARKING – Ample parking in the surrounding area
5. CONTRIBUTION – 10 ringgits (just to cover event costs)
TICKETS FROM EVENTBRITE (signup for free)
6. VOLUNTEERS – We’re looking for volunteers to help run the event. If you are interested send us a message. (firstname.lastname@example.org) You get a free T-shirt and food!!
7. CONTACT US – email@example.com