Gin lovers, you gonna get hold of this. As we will be presenting you a special Italian handcrafted Gin, tonics, good quality Jamon Iberico, and savoury paella.
Join us to taste this exclusive handcrafted Italian Gin RobyMarton, Jamon Iberico, Paella.
• RM60+ for 1 glass of gin + 100gm Jamon Iberico
• RM168+ for 2 glasses of gin + Iberico paella (2 pax)
• RM460+ for 1 bottle of gin (Special Price) NP: RM500+
ABOUT RobyMarton Italian Premium Gin
The Best-Selling Italian Premium Dry Gin in the World, 47% Alc/Vol
CRAFTMANSHIP- Handcrafted “Cold compound” gin produced from the best cereals and spring waters. It is subjected to two process of distillation and during the final process a part of the distillate is put into a steel barrel in a cold infusion for the final refinement with eleven botanicals: licorice roots, juniper berries, peel of lemon and orange, cloves, cinnamon, ginger roots, pimento berries, horseradish, anise seeds and pink pepper.
Nose- Complex, clean and well structured. The nose is both spicy and citric, with a nice balance of licorice, ginger and juniper.
Palate- It is dry with an uncommon and persisting exotic spicy flavour bestowed by ginger and pink pepper. Finishes dry with a citrus back.
ABOUT TONIC WATERS – Fava Bibite Drinks Maker
Fava Bibite is one of Italy’s biggest beverage producer using the best industrial technologies. They produce carbonated drinks, organic drinks, alcoholic beverages based on wine. Their tonic water is the famous choices of Gin producers. No artificial sweeteners, flavourings, colours or preservatives.
• Dry Bitter Tonic Raﬃnata: Exquisite thirst-quenching drink with amiable bitter notes which releases pleasant and fresh citrusy sensations of incomparable taste, made using the natural extract of South American cinchona bark.
• GINGER BEER: From the selection of the most scented Central African ginger roots is born our “unmissable” Ginger Beer, with pleasant citrus and intensely spicy notes, perfect for the preparation of your best cocktails.
ABOUT Sapore – Italian Spanish Restaurant Bar SPANISH PAELLA
Originally from Valencia in Eastern Spain, Spanish paella started off as a simple rich dishes cooked with chicken, snails, beans, tomatoes and onions. Slowly, we explore few different recipes for Spanish paella. At Sapore, we spend 40 minutes – an hour to cook a big pan of fresh paella.
ABOUT JAMONES ALJOMAR S.A Iberico Ham
Natural Range Fed Iberico Ham, 75% Iberico Breed. An Iberian product that was cured for 24 and 36 months. Premium ham with great flavor. The green label indicates its origin of Iberian pig fed with charro natural resources and high-quality cereals. Weighs 7 and 9.5kg.
Make your table booking by calling Sapore at 03-42666362 or make your table booking online through Facebook or website.