Date : 13 MARCH (FRI) & 14 MARCH (SAT)
Time : 9pm – 11pm Showtime, Doors open at 8pm for seating
Ticket : RM50 online / RM60 at the door
It’s our legendary Weekend Headliner night! You know them, you love them the best comedy nights in KL! And you are in for a treat this weekend!
Rizal Van Geyzel
Rizal van Geyzel is a strong presence in Malaysia’s stand-up comedy scene and is well known as the co-founder of Crackhouse Comedy Club and One Mic Stand. As a comedian in his own right, Rizal has performed across the world, from intimate club gigs to festival shows in front of thousands of people. 0% politically correct and 100% hilarious, Rizal brings audiences anecdotes, stories, impersonations, and observations through his rapid-fire wit and acid-sharp delivery.
“Funny man extraordinaire!”
– The Malay Mail
Since his 2014 stage debut, Brunei-born Zainal has cemented his place across the South East Asian comedy scene, delivering hilarious takes on everyday situations. Zainal founded Brunei’s BruHaHa Comedy Club and has featured on Comedy Central Asia’s Stand-up Asia, Jakarta International Comedy Festival and the Melbourne International Comedy Festival in 2019 and 2020- being one of the few South East Asian comedians to be invited back!
‘Bostaman’s honesty and caricature of spreading love… shines.’ Beat Magazine
Supported by the best comics in Malaysia, all in one night we know you’re going to love them, so get your tickets and get ready to laugh, hard!
– Doors and Bar opens at 8.00pm, show starts at 9pm.
– By 8.45pm we are required to release all no-show bookings and reserved seats.
– We do not accept requests for ticket refunds.
– For student purchases, bring your Student ID with you and flash your card upon registration at the door. No card, no entry.
– Intended for mature audiences only.
– Seating arrangements are kept to the Clubs discretion only.
– Arrive early for good parking!
– Happy Half Hour between 8:00 – 8:30pm for RM10 beers and RM15 spirits
– Follow us on FB and IG to win free tix and keep up-to-date with us! (@crackhousekl)
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information